We want to first start out by thanking all the medical personnel and staff who have sacrificed so much to help keep us safe and healthy. Thank you. Thank you also to all essential workers, whose sacrifices ensure we’ve all had access to the resources we need during this time. ❤️
These last few months have been challenging for all of us, to say the least. And while our battle with COVID-19 is far from over, we have decided to begin the process of carefully and safely re-opening our business for the community.
We believe with your help we can make escape rooms one of the safer forms of entertainment out there. 🧩
As always, all of our rooms are private experiences, meaning you’ll never play a room with strangers and you will never pay extra for this service. 💸
Some changes in our offerings:
- We’ll be reducing the number of games and therefore the number of escapers in our building at one time. So, you should not cross paths with any other groups during your time with us.
- Our games will be missing some unnecessary props to minimize the amount of unnecessary touching of objects. If our rooms feel just a little less immersive, this is probably why.
- We are working to provide digital and at-home experiences, including an online game and shipping or curbside pickup for our selection of board games, which you will be able to purchase online.
- To limit the handling of cash, we encourage any payment by credit card. We will be accepting exact change only.
We’re asking for your help!
- If you’re not feeling well, please do not come to the escape room. We kindly ask that you contact us to reschedule your experience. Our team members will do the same.
- Please do not enter the building without a mask. 😷
- Help yourself to the hand sanitizer around the store.
- Please assist us in maintaining 6ft in space between your group and our team members.
- If by some chance there is a group in the lobby when you arrive, please wait for them to leave before entering.
There will also be a few changes in how our games and check-in are run.
- Check in will be available in advance when you receive your booking confirmation email or via QR code (available in our lobby when you arrive) on your device. Tablets will be available by request only and we will disinfect it between uses. 📳
- We’ll be presenting the rules and your scenario via video when you’re in your room, rather than congregating in the lobby.
- If we need to come into your room for any reason, we will let you know ahead of time to maintain social distancing.
We’ll also be frequently sanitizing rooms between each group as well as sanitizing common areas (including door knobs, light switches, tables, seating areas, props, and more). 🧽
Your and our team’s health and safety is of the utmost importance to us! If it is safe for you and you are looking for an escape, we hope you’ll unplug and play with us. 🔌
Thank you for working with us to make escape rooms a safer entertainment available! We hope to see you for your next adventure soon.